Planning a funeral service can be a very difficult process for families who have just lost a loved one. But it’s important to provide those who are grieving with a supportive environment in which they can begin to find closure, say goodbye, and come to terms with the loss. Let Hall Davis and Son assist you in this tough time.
Because serving your family is most important to us, one call to Hall’s is all that a family has to do. From that point forward, we will insure that all details are addressed in a timely and professional manner, including:
- Transfer to the funeral home from the place of death, anywhere in the world
- Coordinating vital statistics and obituary information with family
- Obtaining death certificate from doctor or medical examiner, completing vital statistics information and filing with local register
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificate
- Professionally licensed personnel on staff to perform technical preparation and/or cremation services
- On site refrigeration facilities available (precludes unnecessary or undesired embalming)
- Contacting local and out of town newspapers and coordinating obituary and services information
- Scheduling of services and visitation; perhaps a reception afterward
- Professionally licensed personnel to conduct services and visitations
- Coordinate plans with clergy, Church or Synagogue
- Coordinate plans with cemetery
- Notifying Social Security; applying for Veteran’s benefits
- Assistance with life insurance claims, car title transfers, etc.
- Comfort and dignity of late model, professional Lincoln commercial vehicles
After a half century of helping families through the most difficult of times, we believe we have gained a special sensitivity and understanding that will bring comfort to those we serve. We will take care of every detail – before, during and after the service.
View Current and Past Obituaries and Sign the GuestBook of Familes we have SERVED..
Dealing with the lost of a loved one can be difficult and painful, but we are here to help.